Award Winning Cafe/Restaurant
Nestled in the picturesque Eltham Valley, the Eltham Valley Pantry is situated between Lismore and Byron Bay in the Northern Rivers region of NSW.
Our orchard cafe offers a tranquil dining experience with tables available inside our renovated farmhouse, on the shady verandahs or outside in the garden under the pecan trees.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon tea lovingly prepared by our chefs using fresh, local ingredients.
Our cakes and desserts are all made on site and our coffee is roasted nearly every day.
The Eltham Valley Pantry is open from:
Tuesday to Friday 10.00am until 3.00pm
Saturday, Sunday 9.00am until 4.00pm
Breakfast available until 11.00am, Lunch from 12.00pm to 2.00pm.
- SMH Good Food Guide in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Finalist, Best Cafe Far North Coast 2009,2010
- Finalist Best Breakfast, Far North Coast 2011
- Winner, Tourism Award, Lismore Shire 2011
- Winner, Tourism & Hospitality Award, Lismore Shire 2012
- Winner, Green Business Award, Lismore Shire 2013
- Beanhunter award for the Byron Bay area, 2013